Sky Colors Rashguard
LE 1,628.00 EGP
- For this Sky-Colors Rashguard design, there are a ton of styling options because this design has many colors. The best turban colors are the Sky-Blue Turban, the Nude Peach Turban, and the Orange Turban. Don't forget that all our designs have black integrated into it so a Black Turban is always a good option as well. With this design, the Black Turban helps you style many bright colorful cover-ups.
- The best cover-up colors for this design are the the Light Blue Cover-Up, Bright Peach Cover-Up, the Hot Pink Cover-Up, the Nude Peach Cover-Up, and the Black Cover-Up.
- For styling recommendations, please read below.
If you choose the Sky-Blue Turban, opt for the Light Blue Cover-Up
- If you choose the Nude Peach Turban, opt for the Nude Peach Cover-Up or you can go wilder with the Bright Peach Cover-Up.
If you choose the Orange Turban, opt for the Black Cover-Up
- If you choose the Black Turban, then you can wear any cover-up color you prefer! Check out Hot Pink, Bright Peach, Nude Peach, Light Blue, or Black.
- If you are a hijabi and want to complete a full set you need a 1. Rashguard, 2. Leggings, 3. Shorts or a skirt, and a 4. Swim Turban that matches. For some extra style, you can choose a cover-up in whatever color you like.
- If you haven't heard of our Legging-Extensions, please check them out. We invented a sock-like small piece so you don't have to purchase multiple leggings to go with your all your rash-guards. You can re-use the same black leggings by adding the matching legging-extension over it. That way you can own multiple Rashguard Designs to create as many looks as you want and re-use only one pair of leggings.
- This product looks like a normal swimsuit down below and does not look like a shirt-rashguard style.
- Please Note: Each piece is sold separately not in full sets.
- If you are ever confused or need any help, please email email@example.com
Please note: each piece is sold separately.
The idea is that you don’t have to purchase something you don’t need again.
Instead of buying one full set and have the exact same look all summer long, you can grab 3 or 4 rashguards to create many different looks and use only one pair of leggings on them.
We paired 95% of our rashgaurds on black so if you already have a pair of black leggings, you don’t need to purchase new ones. If you’d like to renew yours, you’ll find swim leggings on our website
Please select all options.