LE 3,190.00 EGP
- For this Ocean Rashguard design, you can easily go for your favorite shade of blue in your turban color. We have the Waves-Blue Turban and the Surfer-Blue Turban and they both match beautifully. You can also go for the Sky-Blue Turban, which is a lighter shade of blue. Don't forget that all our designs have black integrated into it so a Black Turban is always a good option as well.
- The best cover-up colors for this design are the the Light Blue Cover-Up and the Black Cover-Up.
- For styling recommendations, please read below.
- If you choose the Surfer-Blue or Waves-Blue or Sky-Blue Turban, then definitely opt for the Light Blue Cover-Up. A Black Cover-Up will also work perfectly if you'd like to tone down the blues.
- If you choose the Black Turban, opt for the Light Blue Cover-Up or the Black Cover-Up.
- If you are a hijabi and want to complete a full set you need a 1. Rashguard, 2. Leggings, 3. Shorts or a skirt, and a 4. Swim Turban that matches. For some extra style, you can choose a cover-up in whatever color you like.
- If you haven't heard of our Legging-Extensions, please check them out. We invented a sock-like small piece so you don't have to purchase multiple leggings to go with your all your rash-guards. You can re-use the same black leggings by adding the matching legging-extension over it. That way you can own multiple Rashguard Designs to create as many looks as you want and re-use only one pair of leggings.
- This product looks like a normal swimsuit down below and does not look like a shirt-rashguard style.
- Please Note: Each piece is sold separately not in full sets.
- If you are ever confused or need any help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Each piece is sold separately not in full sets.
This Ocean Rashguard works so so well with any of our Blue Turbans. You can choose whichever shade you like. And of course you can always go with a Black Turban.
We have a gorgeous Light Blue Cover-Up to compliment or you could always opt for the Black Cover-up as well.
Please note: each piece is sold separately.
The idea is that you don’t have to purchase something you don’t need again.
Instead of buying one full set and have the exact same look all summer long, you can grab 3 or 4 rashguards to create many different looks and use only one pair of leggings on them.
We paired 95% of our rashgaurds on black so if you already have a pair of black leggings, you don’t need to purchase new ones. If you’d like to renew yours, you’ll find swim leggings on our website
Please take care not to wash any rashguards with detergent in the washing machine.
Any swimwear should be rinsed out with a tiny dab of gentle hand soap and hung to dry indoors. This will help prolong your swimsuit’s lifetime.
This Rashguard is not padded from the inside. Padding shortens the lifetime of the suit significantly.
Rashguards are generally worn by surfers who wear a sports-bra underneath. We urge you to choose the color nude. It’s better with light colors.
Please select all options.